Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Pain is Still There

So it has now been two days since the San Francisco Giants won the World Series and the pain is still haunting me.

At the beginning of the season back in April I had made a bet about how the Dodgers would make it further than the Giants would. Now we all know how that played out. Not only did the Giants surpass the Dodgers they went on to win the World Series. I did not believe this would happen or I would have never made the bet, but a bet is a bet and now I must pay the price.

I am now officially a "happy" owner of a SF hat, (well when I receive it in the mail). I have to wear it for a day and take pictures in it which is going to kill me, but I am a woman of my word.

Once I am done with this bet I can begin to breathe again and look forward to next April and the things to come. I believe that next season is going to be one of the Dodgers best if they just learn to mesh together and they stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment