Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pitching Let's Get Excited

I don't know about you but I am more growing more and more excited for the 2013 each day that passes. I keep looking up the latest Dodgers news so I can stay in the loop about what is happening and which players we are acquiring and which players we are talking about acquiring.

The more I find out the more excited it makes me right now they are in the hot pursuit of 2 Cy Young award winners, Zack Greinke and R.A. Dickey. If they are able to get both of them on their team then that would make three out of the five starting pitchers Cy Young Award winners, and they would be one hell of a rotation to mess with. Right now the talk is that if the Dodgers can get both of these guys then the pitching rotation would be as follows: Kershaw, Greinke, Dickey, Billingsley and Beckett.

Now I don't know about you but that is one pitching rotation that could be deadly if it all works out and they stay healthy and injury free.

No comments:

Post a Comment